Ever since I switched from washcloths to loofahs in college, I’ve loved trying out new body washes. Like mascara, I rarely buy the same kind twice in a row.
The latest product I’ve been using is Whish’s Lavender Three Whishes Body Wash. The body wash promises to “cleanse your body without drying your sensitive skin with harmful sulfates.”
At this time of year, I have to be really careful with the products I use on my dry skin, and I like to start with a body wash that’s moisturizing, so I have a head start before I even put on body lotion.
The good stuff:
- It foams up really well, which is a basic necessity if you ask me.
- My skin feels really nice when I get out of the shower. And in the end, isn’t that what it’s all about?
- Like other Whish products I’ve tried, the packaging is very attractive.
The bad stuff:
- The scent is pretty strong, so you’ll either love it or hate it. I’m not always a fan of lavender, but this works for me.
- More expensive than your average drug store option.
Overall consensus: I’m a fan. I like how it feels when I’m using it, and I like how my skin feels after using it. I may have to check out one of their other scents, though.