What’s that? It’s still spring? Oh, because the 85 FREAKING DEGREE WEATHER this week led me to believe that we skipped straight to July. I’m not exactly a scientist, but if this is the result of global warming, Al Gore had better figure this crap out and get us back our lovely 70 degree spring days. On the plus side, I didn’t put on a jacket once this week, which has been quite refreshing. On the down side, we’re cheap and refused to turn on the air conditioning, so sleeping has not been a pleasant affair. Sigh.
- Madewell Alexis Solid Sweater, $88.
- Kate Spade “Harbor Stripe” Black & Cream Bangle, $75.
- Rachel Pally Barbora Dress, $233.
- Parker Print Batwing Dress, $253.
- Michael Antonio Gunner Wedge, $75.
Have a great weekend, and happy shopping!