Yes, we’re at the start of the season where I drive everyone around me crazy by lecturing about the dangers of the sun (I’m looking at you, every single girl who thinks the fact they get tan means tanning is safe). I wasn’t going to write about sun hats this year, but I got a special request from a friend, so I just had to oblige!
- Marimekko Saturnus Striped Hat. Not too big, for those of you who fear the floppy hat, but really fun.
- Nordstrom Floppy Hat. I love the sunny yellow, but this comes in several different colors, including some that are more neutral.
- San Diego Hat Company Paperbraid XL Brim Hat. So fabulous, and from my favorite hat company!
- Rag & Bone Wide Brim Beach Hat. Good size and extra-cute, thanks to the polka dot band around the crown.
- Nasty Gal Roma Panama Hat. Nice basic hat at a great price. And I’ll take the model’s hair, please.
- American Apparel Floppy Summer Hat. Speaking of colors, this one comes in FIFTEEN different shades.